Honey Beef Goulash
- 1 pound of sliced beef (Cut however you wish)
- 2 cups of rice
- 2 tablespoons of fresh garlic
- 3 tablespoons of wildflower honey
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook beef in a medium frying pan until browned.
2. Boil rice until soft or tender.
3. In another pan heat tomato sauce.
4. Once beef is cooked, add the garlic, tomato sauce and the honey. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour goulash over the rice & serve.
Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- Cooked oats (oatmeal)
- A pinch of cinnamon
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of wildflower honey
Roasted Brown Butter, Honey Garlic Carrots
- 2 pounds large carrots, cut into 2 inch pieces (baby carrots will also work)
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3 tablespoons wildflower honey
- 2 garlic cloves chopped OR 2 tablespoons fresh garlic
- Salt & pepper
- Parsley (Chopped for garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a medium saucepan add the butter and cook over medium to high heat. Continue to whisk for a few minutes until the butter starts to become frothy and brown. Add the honey and the garlic. Remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl add the carrots and drizzle the sauce on top. Toss until coated and spread evenly on a large baking sheet. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until carrots are tender. Serve immediately.
Maple Baked Chicken Breast
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- ⅛ tsp table salt, or to taste
- ⅛ pinch black pepper, or to taste
- 1 pound(s) uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s), four 4-oz pieces
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp ground sage
- 1 medium uncooked onion(s), thinly sliced
- ¾ cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Stir together flour, salt and pepper. Dust chicken with flour mixture, patting off excess.
3. Coat a large nonstick, ovenproof frying pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and brown on both sides, about 3 minutes per side.
4. Stir together maple syrup, thyme and sage and pour over chicken. Lay onions over chicken and then pour chicken broth over all. Cover and bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan sauce.
Honey Banana Bread
- 3 to 4 large ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup of melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (SUBSTITUTE Maple Sugar)
- 1/4 cup sugar (SUBSTITUTE Maple Sugar)
- 1/4 wildflower honey
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Use a non stick loaf pan (9×5).
2. Mix together the melted butter, bananas, honey, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
3. In another bowl, add the baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour and mix together.
4. Add it all together, mix well. Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake for 1 hour.