Plan Your Visit
Saturdays and Sundays
01:00 PM or by appointment
Self-guided Tours and Store Hours
Tuesdays to Sundays
10:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Open 24 Hours from April to October
905 216 5113
Where to Find us:
8169 Langstaff Road, Kendal, Clarington, Ontario, L0A 1E0
Find us on Facebook:
FROM THE GREATER TORONTO AREA:
Travel East on Hwy 401 to Bowmanville, and exit north onto Hwy 115 / 35 towards Peterborough. Travel north and exit at Durham Rd.9 at the town of Kirby . Travel east on Rd .9 towards Bewdley for approximately 10km. Turn left onto Langstaff Rd. and travel north approximately 1.5km to Dare 2 Dream Farm
FROM HWY 401 CORRIDOR EAST OF PORT HOPE:
Travel West on Hwy 401 to Port Hope. Exit on Hwy 28 in Port Hope and travel North toward Peterborough. Turn Left onto Ganaraska Road 9. Continue 18km west through Elizabethville. Shortly after Elizabethville, turn right onto Langstaff Road and travel north approximately 1.5km to Dare 2 Dream Farm.
FROM PETERBOROUGH/ HIGHWAY 7:
Travel South on Hwy 115 towards Hwy 401. Exit at the town of Kirby on to Durham Road 9. Immediately turn left crossing over Hwy 115. At stop sign, turn right to stay on Durham Road 9 and travel East towards Bewdley for approximately 10km. Turn Left onto Langstaff Road and travel North for approximately 1.5km to Dare 2 Dream Farm.
So you want to come for a visit? Great! We would love to host you! Some things you may not think of, or be aware of, but we feel you should know
- We love all animals, including yours, but please keep yours at home, and please respect ours.
- We love children! We ask that you keep an eye on yours and and please have them respect the animals/equipment on the farm.
- We love to teach! Anything you want to know, we will try to answer or find an answer for you. Please do not try to learn on your own by touching anything or going into places that you shouldn’t.
- We love the country! With that comes dirt, which could end up on your clothes and shoes. Please dress appropriately and according to the weather. We are not responsible for anything that may get ruined from dirt.
- We love hosting all of our guests! However, if we feel that you are disrespecting us or our livelihood you may be asked to leave.