Awards, News, and Press
Even though we’ve only been around for a few years, our dedication to high quality all natural sweeteners has not gone unrecognized. Our raw honey and maple syrup has won several awards at the Royal Winter Fair in Toronto for the last four years. Our dark and specialty honeys have also won as reserve champion and placed in the the top three for their categories. Since launching our Honey Vinegar we are now the largest producer of it in Canada. This also makes us one of the largest vinegar producers in North America.
Food safety is top priority here at the farm. That is why we are proud to announce that we are now CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) approved! This ensures that we produce the highest quality foods in Canada. We have complete traceability, from the consumer back to the original source. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the highest quality of standards.
Meet Our Farmers
Steve and Patty Lawrence
At Dare 2 Dream Farm, we are committed to providing the best of Canada’s Natural Sweeteners while educating our local community about a healthy lifestyle through local, natural food.
- We are the only bee hive tour between Toronto and Montreal
- Unique flavours and products developed with raw honey and maple syrup
- All our products provide a healthy alternative to using processed, refined sugars
- We offer education on the natural processes of where our food comes from
- Our maple syrup is produced using an Organic standards wood fire evaporator which preserves the natural flavour profile
- Our customers trust the quality of our products. We know this because they have become repeat customers
- Our standard operating procedures are continuously being improved upon to ensure we are producing the highest quality
Experience all the magic that happens inside of a live beehive on a farm tour with an experienced beekeeper! If you are looking for things to do in the Durham Region, start planning your visit today! Tour the farm, meet the animals, learn about where your food comes from and taste some of the best local gourmet products Canada has to offer!