Ontario Maple Sugar – Canada’s natural sugar.
Maple Sugar was created as an alternative to liquid maple syrup.
What’s in it?
- Maple sugar is dried pure maple sugar containing:
Potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus and iron.
- It also has large quantities of B complex vitamins.
- Contains several nutrients & minerals
- Healthy substitute to refined sugars and high fructose corn syrups
- Canada’s natural sweetener
Experience all the magic that happens inside of a live beehive on a farm tour with an experienced beekeeper! If you are looking for things to do in the Durham Region, start planning your visit today! Tour the farm, meet the animals, learn about where your food comes from and taste some of the best local gourmet products Canada has to offer!